R&D Tax Credits are a very niche part of the UK tax code that could
bring your company thousands of pounds in tax relief.
Manufacturing & Engineering
Research & development is vital in the manufacturing and engineering sector to compete in a challenging market – R&D tax credits can make your investments go further.
Examples of elible R&D activities include:
- Creating or developing new products or processes
- Adapting to changes in legislation or industry requirements, including energy efficiency and reducing carbon emissions
- Developing a new & innovative approach to manufacturing, engineering and foundries systems
- Bespoke solutions
- Manufacturing prototypes, pilot runs & testing
- Developing or creating new composite materials
- Trialling and developing systems to perhaps improve performance, cost-efficiency or methodology
In total, this engineering company from Chesterfield has claimed £427,000 in R&D tax credits, following their latest instalment of £106,000 with the assistance of randd. The company manufacture specialist and unique fabrications for complete turnkey solutions including design, manufacture and commissioning.
Their fully equipped workshop and new manufacturing unit enable the company to carry out research and development to deliver commitments to their clients.
They act as a trusted partner to key customers, the company develop a proactive strategy consisting of technical advice, feasibility studies and support at early stages. This ensures that customer needs are realised in a cost effective, achievable and practical manner.
247 Engineering Service Ltd
“randd’s team have again helped us with another successful R&D claim. The professional, controlled and well communicated approach by randd is a really good fit for our business. I would strongly recommend randd as the company to handle your R&D tax credit claim.”
Mark Brady | Managing Director at Hayley 247 Engineering Service Ltd