Examples of eligible R&D activities
- Producing prototypes and visuals for customers
- Developing cost-efficient processes and products to satisfy client demands whilst retaining / improving quality
- Testing environmentally-friendly processes and recycled paper for colour matching and stability
- Implementing new software and methodology
- Creating bespoke solutions
- Making improvements in energy efficiency and waste management
Case Study: POS Display Providers
Over five years, the company have received £340K back from the taxman with their latest claim of £69K with randd uk. The company designs, develops and manufactures bespoke point-of-sale displays that are created to enable clients to sell more products. Using various manufacturing techniques and materials the company is geared up to be able to fabricate even the most complex requirements in-house.
Rather than rely on subcontractors, the company takes innovative approaches in many diverse and interrelated areas and processes that achieve improved quality, functionality and performance for point of sale displays. These include Developing & Prototyping / Laser Cutting / Vacuum Forming / Injection Moulding / Metalworking / and more.